Fort Davis Woman's House Lost In Fire Last Week 12/4/13
December 4th, 2013
Fort Davis, Texas
A Fort Davis woman’s home burned to the ground last week, just before Thanksgiving. Anita Knecht says her home survived the Rock House fires of two years ago, but they couldn’t stop the blaze last week. The fire started in her chimney and spread to the whole house which, which was a log cabin. She has a guesthouse on the property, which she is living in, but nearly all of her belongings were in the house that burned. Now, she says she will rebuild the home, which she called “the house of her dreams.” CBS 7 will air a full report at six pm.