Odessa Apartment Home Severely Burned 11/22/12
CBS 7 News
November 22, 2012
Odessa – Odessa fire crews were busy this evening putting out a fire at the Oakwood Manor Apartments.
Crews were called out just after 5:30 this evening to a structure fire.
Fire officials on scene say they believe the cause is electrical.
However after further investigation, they say food was left unattended on the stove that caught fire and climbed the wall into the attic.
They were able to contain the fire to just one unit.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
Stay with CBS 7 and CBS7.com for further details.