Odessa Fire Department Warns On Using Outdoor Cookers Indoors 10/25/12
CBS 7 News Reporter
October 25, 2012
ODESSA, TX – Odessa fire officials are warning residents on the dangers of using outdoor cookers indoors.
Odessa Fire Marshal Detra White says people must take preventative measures when it comes to cooking with outdoor camper cookers. White says that many owners are renting out their rooms and allowing tenets to use outdoor cookers in tight spaces.
White says not only can this cause a fire; it can also release high levels carbon monoxide. She says this can leaf to carbon monoxide poisoning.