Fire Prompts Evacuation At Apartment Complex In Midland 9/5/12
CBS 7 Newsroom
September 5, 2012
Midland Tx. - Residents at an apartment complex in Midland were awakened to an evacuation after a unit catches on fire.
Midland Firefighters were called out to a structure fire on the 500 block of Delmar around 1 A.M.
Firefighters tell CBS 7 that the cause of the fire is believed to be a clog in the dryer vent but at this time it is not confirmed.
No one was hurt in the blaze, and residents were allowed back into their homes.